About Richard Try
- Single Family Homes
- Representing Sellers of Houses & Apartments
- Representing First-time Buyers and Investors
- Relocation Specialist
- 18+ Years Experience
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- Resident of the Bay Area for 40+ Years
- University of California at Berkeley Graduate
- My goal is to provide all of the information needed to assist my clients in making the best real estate decisions.
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Daly City real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Daly City areas, please contact me.